Cervical cancer is the 2nd most common cancer among women in India – prevent it with the HPV Vaccine
PS: You can purchase all 3 doses in one go to avail a discount, we also have EMI options!
HPV Infections cause:
of Cervical Cancer
of Anal Cancer
Hear from people like yourself.
Book your vaccination well in advance or check with our care provider for a suitable slot for the vaccination. Talk to our gynaecologist if you have any queries or if you need to resolve your concerns.
On the day of getting your vaccination:
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious meals
- Wear comfortable loose clothing (Shorter sleeves preferably)
- Have a 14-day gap between taking any other vaccine and getting your HPV vaccine.
- Pregnant women
- People who are moderately or severely ill
- People having severe allergies, including an allergy to yeast or latex
- People who had life-threatening allergic reactions to any component of the vaccine or a previous dose of the vaccine